Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break, Terminate

Spring Break has ended for me. A time in which I did very little of the schoolwork I had planned, and a lot of things I enjoy. Like ironing lots of laundry. Even undershirts. And vacuuming every other day. Okay, maybe it was every day, but just the high-traffic areas. Most of the time. And having a friend or two over at night to share a walk or a cigar on the porch and talk.
As much as the spawn of Satan I teach must surely dread coming back, I am sure I dread it more.

זה יהיה גם לעבור

5 comments:

HollyB said...

Sounds like you put your time off to good use.

HollyB said...

What does the Hebrew at the bottom of your post mean?

J.R.Shirley said...

If I translated correctly, This, too, shall pass.

Old NFO said...

You're just getting started... I'll come back in 5 years and see what the comments are :-)

Matt G said...

Google Translator came up with "This will also go." Which I took to mean "This, too, shall pass."


HallowE09